As of June 15, 2021: All wineries can offer indoor and outdoor services. Restaurants, bars, breweries, and distilleries are open for indoor or outdoor service. Retail stores are open as are movie theaters, amusement parks, museums, hair salons, barbershops, places of worship, and gyms.
Please call us if you would like a curated list of wineries that are open that we will email you - 805 226-5555. If we cannot pickup, please leave your cell phone number and we will call you back asap. Note that we are closed on Sundays.
Check back often as updates will be posted as we receive information.
NOTE: Many of your favorite wineries are offering awesome shipping deals and bottle discounts to those who cannot make it to Paso Robles Wine Country. Please consider an online order, and know that your business is deeply appreciated. Go to “Online Special Offers” under the Wineries Tab.
From all of us in wine country, thank you for being a supporter of Paso Robles Wineries!
Article from the LA Times:
California is moving forward with a dramatic reopening of the economy on June 15 that will remove nearly all of the restrictions residents have been living with for more than a year.
The move comes as daily coronavirus cases have plummeted and vaccinations have increased in the state.
What are the key points?
Under new guidance, here’s what the lay of the land will be, come June 15:
- No more physical distancing requirements for attendees, customers and guests at almost all businesses and other institutions.
- No more coronavirus-related capacity limitations.
- California will generally align with mask guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Restrictions at restaurants, open bars and buffets will go away.
- Organizers of indoor events with more than 5,000 people, such as a basketball game, will be required to verify that attendees are either fully vaccinated or have tested negative within 72 hours of the event’s start time.
- Organizers of outdoor events with more than 10,000 attendees will be recommended, but not required, to do the same, though venues in those instances will have the option of allowing unvaccinated and untested attendees, provided those people wear a mask at all times.
- The requirement/recommendation for testing and vaccine verification will remain in effect through Oct. 1, though state officials will assess conditions prior to that to determine how, or whether, to update or extend that guidance.
- California’s travel advisory will be loosened. Currently, nonessential unvaccinated travelers returning or entering California are still recommended to get tested for the virus before travel and after arrival. They’re also asked to quarantine themselves for seven days, even if they test negative. By June 15, the state will likely loosen quarantine recommendations for unvaccinated people who are traveling within the U.S.
Paso Robles Wine Country is being touted as California’s hot wine region hailing a collection of over 300 wineries, breweries, distilleries and eateries set in our quaint historic town and pristine landscapes, where flocks of wild turkeys mingle with cattle and lush groves of towering oaks border vineyards. We have a little something for every wine and food connoisseur, and nature lovers.
Where to start? We’ll help you find that special place with our map, the only map that lists EVERY winery, brewery and distillery in the greater Paso Robles Wine Country. And ours is the only map that is kept current.
We believe you should have easy access to each and every establishment, not just those that are part of a members’ list, paid advertisers or ones that are located within a restricted geography. Combine this with the ease of simple click-to-open Google and Apple mapping on your phone (Speedfind) for each business, or a good ole print map that you can download (or we'll mail to you).
Plus you can view and redeem coupons right on your smartphone (save a tree), choose from great itineraries, pet-friendly places (woof), hotels, restaurants, and wedding venues, and view, blogs and virtual tours...well, take a look for yourself.
And if you’d like, we will text you coupons and mapping to any winery, brewery, distillery, restaurant, etc., with directions that stay on your phone when you lose cell phone service in the back roads of wine country (yep, reception is spotty in some areas).
Since everyone on staff here is a local yocal, you have your own top-notch “insider” resource! We are so in the know that we can guide you to the best establishments and events...you’ll see that something fun is always cooking in wine country.
If you think of something you'd like to see on our site, we’re all ears! Our goal is to be your ultimate resource for your Wine Country visit. Give us a call, send us an email, or browse our website to learn more!
We Help You Find Wineries, Restaurants, Hotels & More While On The Go!
Get Easy Mapping and Directions On Your Phone. Access the most current list of winery maps, virtual tours, lodging information, restaurants, wine tasting notes, and so much more.