Toast Tours prides itself on offering high-quality top-rated private & public group tours, transportation and shuttle services around Paso Robles and the Central Coast.
As a boutique tour company started by a husband & wife team with years of experience in the wine & spirits industry, including sommelier training, we use our knowledge and expertise to create the best Paso Robles wine tasting tour customized for your group.
All our private tours and transportation include fun, knowledgeable tour guides, spacious & comfortable tour vehicles and full itinerary planning.
With Toast Tours, you don’t have to stress about spending countless hours researching and making reservations for your group. Just tell us a little about what you’re looking for and sit back while we plan your perfect getaway start to finish.
Whether you are experienced or novice wine tasters, have specific wineries you want to visit or want us to pick the best wineries for you, we will build a day that fits your groups tastes, goals, and budget.
Looking for something other than just wine tasting? We’ve got you covered there too.
We specialize in organizing one-of-a-kind adventures that explore the best of what the area has to offer.
Our most popular private group itineraries include:
- Full Day Paso Robles Wine Country Tour
- Craft Distillery & Cocktail Making Tour
- Horseback Riding & Wine Country Tour
- Kayak Morro Bay & Wine Country Tour
- Hearst Castle & Paso Robles Wine Country Tour (Due to Covid Hearst Castle is not open at this time)
We also love to incorporate local breweries, olive oil tasting, local farms, food & wine pairings and much more!
Each private tour is completely customizable for your group, so tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll put together your perfect day.
In addition to the putting together the best Paso Robles tours, your group will also enjoy traveling in our spacious, comfortable, and safe tour vehicles.
Comfortably seating groups from 2-15 guests, each vehicle boasts enough room to stand-in, Bluetooth radio, chilled bottled water and spacious safe storage for all your purchases.
View our fleet at vehicles.toasttours.com
Whatever the occasion –birthday, anniversary, bachelor/bachelorette party, corporate outing, graduation, day out with friends, girls getaway – we guarantee that we will take the hassle out of planning and put together your perfect day on California’s Central Coast.
Our Covid Protocol:
In order to focus on the safety of our guests, employees and community, we have discontinued all public tours for the time being.
Instead, we will be offering exclusive Private Tours of Paso Robles Wine Country that are customized just for your group, at an unbeatable price.
To ensure the health and safety of our guests, employees and community we are going above and beyond industry standards with our cleaning and sanitation procedures, such as:
- Enhanced cleaning regimen before, during and after each tour
- We are utilizing hospital grade UV light to sanitize seats and surfaces before each tour
- We are utilizing EPA approved Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2 for all vehicle cleaning before, during and after tours
- Guides will wipe down all high-contact areas every time passengers exit the vehicle
- Hand sanitizer will be available on every tour, and each vehicle will be stocked with extra wipes and disinfectant sprays
- Guides will have their temperature checked before each tour, and are required get their shift covered if they’re not feeling 100%
- We are offering a generous cancellation policy so that if guests are feeling unwell, they can easily cancel or re-schedule their tour
Please let us know if you have any questions or need more information:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 805-400-3141
We are looking forward to hosting you soon!
Cheers, Kristina and Lars
Owners, Toast Tours