Date(s) - 08/14/2022
9:45 AM - 5:15 PM
Toast Tours (Click to see Map)
THREE DAYS OF SPIRITED ADVENTURES!
Friday August 12th, Saturday August 13th & Sunday August 14th
We’re excited to have teamed up with the Distillers of SLO County to offer three days of exclusive tours visiting the distilleries along the distillery trail in Paso Robles.
Each day is a unique exploration of three exciting local distilleries where you’ll be given VIP access to savor a diversity of hand-crafted spirits and cocktails, meet the makers behind the labels and enjoy a variety of special activities including live music, specialty drinks and more.
The tours include full-day transportation on a spacious vehicle with a friendly guide/driver, pickup & drop-off at your accommodations near downtown Paso Robles, a delicious gourmet lunch at a distillery, meeting the owners/distillers and going behind the scenes where you’ll learn about distillation, the different types of craft spirits being produced and more – all while making new friends on a fun and social day!
Included you will also receive a Copper Card – which covers one complimentary tasting flight at each of the 14 distilleries on the trail. That’s a $288 value, and the Copper Card has no expiration date!
Choose which all-inclusive itinerary works best for you – or enjoy them all!
Each day includes:
– Full Day Small Group Guided Distillery Tour on a spacious mini-bus
– Visit 3 local craft distilleries in Paso Robles each day
– Meet the distillers, learn about distillation & taste through a variety of local craft spirits
– Pick-up and Drop-off directly at your accommodations near downtown Paso Robles
– Delicious gourmet lunch each day
– Small intimate tour sizes
– Chilled bottled water on the bus
– Share the experience with other fun people!