HOW DOES UBER WORK FOR WINE TASTING?
Note that there are currently a limited number of Uber drivers available, and you cannot reserve a driver ahead of time. We highly recommend that you select another mode of transportation such as The Wine Line and Toast Tours that you can reserve.
- 1. Because Paso is experiencing a high influx of wine enthusiasts to Paso Robles Wine Country, make your wine tasting reservations WELL AHEAD of time (most wineries require reservations). Each winery has their own reservation system available through their website or some smaller wineries take reservations via an email or telephone call. If you need assistance with selecting wineries, we have great recommendations! Email us at [email protected]
- 2. Get your Wine Tasting COUPONS from our website which will leave you with more money to spend on wine that you can enjoy at home!
- 3. When you are ready to start wine tasting, request an Uber driver using your app . (Remember, most wineries require a reservation).
- 4. IF A DRIVER IS AVAILABLE, he/she will meet you at your location.
- 5. Be certain to ask the driver to stay with you for the day, otherwise you have a very high risk of being stranded at a winery.
- 6. The driver will end the trip upon your request.